25 days of holiday, Healthcare once probation has been completed, Discretionary year-end bonus, attributed to the company and individual performance, Sabbatical after 5 years of service, Yearly access to training budget, Loyalty bonus, Buddy system for new starters, Dog friendly office.
A full-service event agency established for more than a decade operating out of their central Soho hub. Although based in the capital they deliver events and draw inspiration from across the globe. Award winning Challenger Agency of the Year to Grand Prix for C&IT Awards for their virtual work. Offering a 360 service from creative concept through to delivery. Capabilities for fully virtual events, hybrid event including a broadcast studio in central London and physical event executions. You will land into an inclusive and fun atmosphere with regular meet-ups throughout the year to relax and get to know each other better.
Operating a hybrid working pattern where a mix of working from home and office is flexed to offer the best of both worlds. Overall, we do expect more time in the office than at home to allow you to fully contribute to and learn from the team. Most importantly we would encourage you to enjoy the social side of working with a fun team in a great industry in central London.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Account Director/Senior Account Director – from pitch/brief, through to pre production, live days and on to post production wrap up.
- Working with internal team as well as a wider pool of creatives, designers, producers, logistics managers and third party suppliers.
Client Management / Interface
- Client facing role
- Build strong relationships and high levels of trust.
- Be able to communicate technical features and processes to non technical clients
- Input into live project budgets and preparation of quotes.
- Working to agreed profit margin targets.
- Input into timely reporting and reconciliation.
- Working with the Content Team to encourage clients to push boundaries and ensure content and overall delegate experience is as engaging as possible.
- Comfortable with working with content management systems and web applications.
- Contribute to weekly internal news bulletin, collating and sharing the findings of event/technology related interesting ideas from the team.
- Working with Production Team on technical and delivery of the live or virtual event
This role offers a perfect opportunity to develop a wide range of creative and technical skills in the live and virtual event environment. Further development into content, account management and production are an option.
- Previous experience in events/virtual events preferred (2-4 years)
- Enjoy the combination of creative, technical and content planning tasks
- Posses a genuine enthusiasm and interest in delivering amazing live/virtual events
Traits: People person, creative, original, goal orientated, energetic, outgoing, confident, autonomous, flexible, resilient, genuine, fun, charismatic, entrepreneurial, can-do attitude, hardworking, committed, straight-talking, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, professional, supportive, versatile / "all-rounder", collaborative and passionate.
This position would suit: Senior Account Manager, Senior Account Manager Events, Client Services Director Agency, Agency Client Services Director, Account Director Live Events, Account Director Communications, Client Services Director Events, Events Services Director, Head of Client Services, Director of Client Services, Account Director Field Marketing, Field Marketing Director, Client Services Director Field Marketing, Project Marketing Director Filed Marketing, Field Marketing Senior Account Manager, Senior Account Manager Field Marketing, Senior Account Manager Live Events, Live Events Project Director, Hybrid Events Manager, Virtual Events Manager, Virtual Events Account Manager.