The success of production depends on the attention paid to detail!!
Producer / Live Events Producer/ Events Producer / Production Manager
Client: We are looking for a lively, fun live events Producer for a super cool, creative and caring client of ours. A full-service engagement agency delivering magic for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events, strategy, content, production and technology. They are a communication, engagement and logistical agency for some of the world’s leading organizations.
- Ensure that the deliverables reflect accurately the strategic intent as positioned to and agreed with the client for all projects.
- Ensure that the narrative, creative theme, look, feel and messaging agreed throughout are upheld and amplified as effectively and creatively as possible.
- Work with clients to understand and fulfil the required production objectives for their engagement/show/event
- Ensure that the production and technical team deliver a seamless engagement/show/event on time and doing so ensure delivery.
- Ensuring management of client and internal project team relationships and deadlines across the project.
- Capture the imagination of the target audience.
- Fulfill a Producer role, managing the full production deliverables and requirements, if required including video, creative assets, and PPT.
- Ability to design the live show environment to meet with the creative idea, engagement, and communications platform, requiring a good understand, knowledge and experience of technical and production.
- Maintain and manage good relationships with production suppliers
- Clear understanding of client brand, business strategy and specific project KPI’s
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients and represent and our core values
- Client presentations to provide credible rational of agency expression
- Obtaining effective briefs for new business opportunities
- Analysis in writing pitch and presentation documents
- Input into creative development of proposal & pitch content.
- Work with client account teams and other functions to ensure clear understanding of narratives, positioning and how it impacts other areas of the business.
- Work alongside content producer to develop, and execute engagement campaigns, event agenda planning and session design.
- Manage content creation projects including presentation and video formats - Ensure message delivery is on point, on time and on brand.
- Update and advise clients (internal & external) via status reports, timelines, and clear and regular communication.
- Support content producer on ensuring the strategic narrative is being carried through all elements of the production solution
- Key client contact for all incoming show related content
- Work with the content producer on all briefs for studio/creative for set design, video and design assets for stage sets.
- Work alongside the technical production manager on technical solution and live show format
- Brief in and manage PPT pre-event where required, as well as on site
- Main client contact for all content with overall responsibility for presentations, client communication and role out across event
- Ensure accurate live/on-site information is compiled and where appropriate, issue updates, communication plan and relevant presentation and script updates to supporting production team.
- Support live show presentations and be the event conduit between client and production team
- Input into project debrief specific to strategic narrative, theme, engagement campaign and production deliverables
- Support, interact and guide clients on presentation format, scriptwriting, messaging, speaker training and continuity.
Budget Reconciliation & Finance Management
- Financial oversight of all production related services, supply and costs on projects.
- Be accountable for the project financial success for both gross margin and time effectiveness.
- Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within timeframes specified.
Time Management System
- Input all time sheet’s accurately and on time into company time management system.
- Work collaboratively with Board, peers, and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects.
- Attend company training days as and when required.
- Attend company meetings as and when required.
- Undertake any additional task as required to support the business.
This position would suit: Event Producer, Live Events Producer, Senior Producer, Producer, Senior Event Producer, Live Event Producer, Events Producer, Creative Events Producer, Production Manager, Events Production Manger,