Our client, a global creative company, seeks an experienced Events Manager for a 12 month maternity cover who can execute the planning and production of the companies in-house global meetings and industry events to support its growth strategy as well as employee engagement.
These events include virtual, hybrid and in-person formats, as applicable (approx. 3-5 per month). In this role, you will be responsible for managing the technical design, delivery and implementation of events from concept to completion through to performance analysis.
This is a 12-month minimum maternity cover role and the successful candidate will need to be available to start in mid April for onboarding and handover due to two large upcoming industry events in May and June. In this role, it is imperative that the event manager must be available for travel to both these industry events.
- Manage and co-ordinate a busy global events programme from concept to completion
- Organise all aspects of the b2b and employee event and production logistics including technical production, guest invitation and attendance process, programming, content, speaker management and all event collateral
- Support on-the-ground activities at two in-person conferences and the companies presence at high profile third party events: to coordinate with event production, catering and venue partners; manage guest lists and speakers; develop branding collateral as needed
- Project manage event from concept to completion, including managing budgets; suppliers; guest list management; creating and maintaining project plans; and internal stakeholder management
- Speaker/guest liaison including management of VIPs
- Working in tandem with the in-house production team to produce studio-quality virtual events, consistently researching how to upscale productions
- Coordination with the global CRM lead on invitation management using HubSpot
- Working proactively with internal stakeholders to coordinate attendees, guest list management, invitation process and post-event communications
- Collaborating with both in-house and external designers, to develop and produce collateral to support events for internal and external audiences
- Full post-event analysis and collation of attendee feedback
- Financial administration and budgetary management
- Demonstrable events experience with experience of delivering programmes at marketing industry events
- Outstanding organisational skills and an impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels of the business
- Friendly and approachable, with a positive and flexible attitude to work and working hours (London/New York)
- Understanding of changing events industry landscape, technical and production approaches, with a keenness to identify new ways of working
- A propensity to easily picking up and using digital event platforms (i.e Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Vimeo, HubSpot, Quicklink, etc.)