Imagine this: Over 30,000 of the world’s leading online marketers, brands and agencies colliding across premier online and offline events worldwide. How can one company accomplish so much?
Our answer: With the right people on board.
Who We Are
iStack Conferences hosts bi-annual events in Dubai, Barcelona and Bangkok, along with large scale online events throughout the year. Since 2015, we have witnessed exponential growth. Our offline events welcome an average of 1,000 companies and 10,000 attendees annually, while our virtual conferences surpassed more than 50,000 attendees in 2021.
At iStack Conferences, we take the business aspects of conferences and turn them into fun, stimulating experiences. Our events attract the world’s sharpest online entrepreneurs who push boundaries and are looking to connect with the world’s brightest minds. We’re business savvy, but without the suit and tie. The dimly lit rooms and stale refreshments? Not for us. Think massive stages with LED, state-of-the-art lighting. Think beer pong tournaments, adult-sized bouncy castles and night events that give Ibiza a run for its money. Here at iStack, we know that ultimately, we’re all headed to one place: the future. Our dynamic conferences reflect this. Our motto here is ‘adapt and thrive’. We value the unique, the avant-garde, the innovative. We offer flexible working hours, virtual offices and depending on which event or role you’re hired on, potential travel to the locations we host conferences around the world.
Behind the creation of any great experience is a great team. To produce stellar events, we need a stellar crew. We take pride in recruiting the best talent from the worlds of design, marketing, development, event management and more. Time and persistence has helped us grow from a very small team to a global company that now consists of more than 75 insanely talented humans from all over the world, including.
We are now looking to expand our team further to take our vision as a company to the next level. Do you have what it takes to grow with us?
The Job: Conference Production Manager
- Lead the Production of at least one of our key global Conferences annually
- Manage elements of the creation, development, and communication of the Project Timeline for the Production Team for each event to ensure the department is aligned and all events are running effectively and on schedule to eliminate any risks
- Maintenance and distribution of production schedules and contracts
- Manage the design, production and delivery of our world class stage within the event
- Manage the design, production and delivery of key elements of the event including but not limited to:
- Venue liaison
- Internal and external signage
- Print materials
- Event staffing
- Event host city relationship management
- Venue sourcing
- Event health and safety.
- Supporting the Sponsors Account Manager with the design, production and delivery of all sponsored areas.
- Administrative tasks including but not limited to preparing documents, communicating to the wider team, monitoring, and recording data, and compiling reports
- Maintain and manage the live budget throughout the planning process and work with ops to reconcile the budget and close the financial books as soon as possible post event
- Handling and filing booking confirmations and invoices and tracking within the live budget
- Conducting research and obtaining quotes for event requirements including but not limited to suppliers, venues, staffing, et
- Managing external suppliers and helping with building long term positive relationships
- Being creative and proposing ideas to enhance the attendee, exhibitor, and sponsor experience
- Collating research and helping with presentations and meetings within the Production Team
- Work closely with the Head of Production to implement all company processes during pre-production, live shows, and post-production.
- Being the key point of contact for all build contractors and ultimately signing off any onsite changes/ updates
- Assist the Head of Production and Head of Sales to provide overall amazing customer service to all Attendees, Exhibitors and Sponsors
- Manage the Health & Safety of the Event Site for all staff and attendees/exhibitors and sponsors
- Manage the exhibition installation process for all build elements of the event to ensure a smooth set up and that the live show runs smoothly
- Conduct and manage check ins with all onsite departments to ensure everyone has everything they need and is fully briefed
- You will Inspect all areas of the build and sign off with the contractors prior to any exhibitors or attendees prior to doors open
- Collating feedback and reporting on any issues or problems that arise in order to improve with each event
- 5 years previous event management / account management experience.
- A passion and excitement about working within the events industry
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills, along with keen attention to detail
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (required for travel)
Awesome Perks You’ll Enjoy
- Fit work around your life. Enjoy the flexibility that comes with working from home? We use virtual offices, so depending on where in the world you are based, home is your workspace.
- Enjoy the fruits of traveling while working remotely. As long as your work is done on schedule, we don’t mind where you do it. This is normally accepted after your probationary period and is dependent upon event deadlines.
- Master new skills and develop your role. Dream big and we’ll give you the opportunity to take on more responsibility and develop yourself.
- We believe the key to success is happy and fulfilled people. We have a friendly and supportive work environment that rewards talent and hard work
Applications close: June 30 2022. We are looking for the right person so we will schedule interviews ahead of the cut-off date if your application stands out.