Hybrid working - 3 days office and 2 days from home - A fantastic opportunity to join this leading agency and make a real difference to their work!
With a solid and established client base this leading agency work with a range of blue chip clients delivering events across the UK and internationally. With capabilities in-house to deliver both live, hybrid and virtual events (long before the pandemic hit) they have an established team that are committed to delivering flawless events time and time again!
Whether it be an online training solution, virtual conference or international face to face event this agency are renowned for their dedication, professional approach and exceptional service!
Due to continued growth and success there is now a requirement for an experienced Presentation Designer to come on board. Supporting both internal teams as well as producing work for client's responsibilities are broad and include:
- Working closely with internal teams on timescales and level of design required
- Working directly with presenters to understand what they are trying to achieve from the presentation
- Creating and bringing presentations to life through high quality design, using multiple formats (Prezi, video, animations etc.)
- Ensuring presentations deliver key take home messages & are designed with structure and flow
- Managing changes and updates to presentations
- Development of internal systems to effectively manage the presentation design process
- Ensuring consistency across presentations & adhering to brand guidelines throughout the process
- Ensuring timelines and progress are communicated
- Supporting internal teams on client facing presentations and developing master slide sets for meetings and events
- Supporting with graphic design including design of client logos, slide templates, newsletters and other materials
- Working with external suppliers when required
- Marketing support including supporting with the design of social media posts
Candidates should have significant experience and understanding of PowerPoint, as well as knowledge across a range of design packages including Photoshop (essential) and InDesign & Illustrator (preferred). Agency experience would be preferred and any exposure to working with healthcare clients would be an added benefit. Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills are a must, teamed with strong organisational, communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. More importantly candidates must have a passion for beautifully designed presentations and engaging audiences.
In return you will get the opportunity to join a first class agency where you will be given the opportunity to excel in your career in a supportive environment!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: LGK18573