FULLY REMOTE OR BASED FROM CENTRAL LONDON OFFICES - Do you have events experience and want exposure working with clients on international projects? If so, this could be the role for you!
Working on behalf of thousands of members in the medical technology sector, this boutique trade association works closely with some of the best-known companies in the industry! They provide support and opportunities for UK companies, from start-ups all the way through to the largest companies in the country. This includes representing the industry in discussions with government bodies, planning and accompanying companies on trade missions and supporting them with trade fair and exhibition attendance.
They are now seeking an International Events Executive to come on board and help drive the business forward. With diverse responsibilities and the scope to build a strong career this is an opportunity not to be missed!
As International Events Executive you will work fully remotely, with the opportunity to use a Central London office if required. You would be working with a very close-knit team - you will gain lots of ongoing support from the wider team and be trusted to manage your own projects and seek out business development opportunities.
- Building relationships with potential and existing exhibitors and members
- Supporting on project logistics including handling travel booking, communicating with delegates, answering queries, liaising with suppliers and budget tracking.
- Seeking out opportunities for business development
- Encouraging repeat business with existing exhibitors
- Managing exhibitors onsite, attending events and speaking to clients and members
- Obtaining and managing feedback between exhibitors and organisers
- Attending networking events to meet new contacts
- Understanding the market in key industry sectors
Candidates must have some experience in events and ideally have an understanding of the medical technology industry. As a client facing role it is essential that you have a confident telephone manner, an outward personality and an understanding of the importance of building strong client relationships. A commercially driven attitude and willingness to maintain already established relationships are also required to be considered.
In return this organisation can offer a fun and social environment where you can build upon existing experience to develop a fantastic career within an exciting industry!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!
Vacancy reference: MM18519