LONDON / HYBRID WORKING!!!! A fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest global membership associations!
The organisation are a leading, international institute delivering an array of informative, innovative and inspiring events within an ever-relevant sector. Events span conferences, exhibitions, seminars and dinners for a community of thousands of members across the globe. Their flagship events run over 2 days, welcoming up 30,000 attendees and a wide range of exciting exhibitors and sponsors.
With an outstanding reputation for delivering a range of events on a global scale, this is the company to work for! With over 150,000 members across 143 countries, each event provides quality content and research within a highly specialised sector bringing together industry experts!
If you are looking to kick-start your event career then do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!
The Event Assistant will work closely with the events team, providing administrative across a range of projects - conferences, symposiums and workshops both virtually and/or in-person!
Responsibilities are broad and include:
* Use of in-house event & registration system
* Maintaining records with accurate detail for members, suppliers, exhibitors and contractors
* Regularly update databases with relevant event information
* Keeping in contact with event committees and venues
* Mailing out marketing collateral for exhibitions, workshops and forums
* Booking travel and accommodation
* Responding to customer service enquiries via telephone and email
* Supporting staff on-site when required
* Providing general administrative and secretarial support to the team
The ideal candidate must have experience within an events setting, ideally from within an association or agency. Candidates that are currently doing a similar role would be preferable but graduates who have completed a year's placement will also be considered!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across production, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!
Vacancy ref: SP18584