FLEXIBLE WORKING & EXCELLENT BENEFITS- Your chance to join an iconic group of venues who are leading the way in live events.
This established group and their venues are the go to for a variety of large scale events including conferences, awards ceremonies, exhibitions, sporting events, exhibitions and much more for a huge range of exciting clients.
With an ever expanding event calendar, there is now the opportunity for a Production Manager to join the team to technically delivery both live and hybrid events for the venues within the group.
Responsibilities will include:
* Delivery of all technical requirements of live and virtual events
* Upselling of technical kit
* Supporting the event management team with creation of CAD plans
* Supporting the sales team with complex production enquiries
* Liaising with contractors and exhibitors
* Advising on power, data, lighting, audio and video
* Ensuring effective management of production budgets
* Onsite technical management
* Ensuring H & S regulations are adhered to
The ideal candidate will have previous production management experience within either a venue or production company and will have worked on a broad range of events. Candidates in a Senior Technician role with client management skill would also be considered.
In return they offer the opportunity to work with a close knit and sociable team with flexible working and a host of great benefits including discounts, free lunches, health benefits and more…
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.