Our client runs a well-known portfolio of venues and visitor attractions and is now looking for a Senior Sales Manager/H.O.S to join their company to increase their sales on corporate venue hire. Creating and delivering memorable, immersive brand experiences for millions of guests, you will be expected to achieve targeted levels of sales across their venues.
- To handle incoming enquires and convert them to sales to achieve the annual sales target
- Undertake site visits for potential events, using face to face sales skills to convert the enquiry
- Proactively develop new enquiries for venues through sales and marketing activity
- Arrange trips, hospitality events and client / agency visits to further promote the company
- Day to day management of the Event and Sales Executive and ensure they are working in the best way to convert incoming business opportunities. The team will grow,
- Ensure all conversion rates and updated sales & marketing activity / results are submitted for the team at month end and monitored in discussion with the BDD.
- Ensure all quotes are handled in correct time frame with chase backs to increase chances of conversion
- Use sales techniques and closing sales skills on the phone and face to face at meetings and site visits to gain the clients confirmation of services
- Maintain regular contact with past clients and enquiries, and agents, employing sales skills to gain more enquiries and confirmations from these clients.
- Produce weekly reports for the department
- Manage the team's activities so all past client, past enquiries and proactive activities are achieved on a weekly basis
This is an exciting and creative portfolio of venues to sell for a company that offers long term progression and good benefits.