CAMBRIDGESHIRE / FLEXI WORKING!!!! Vibrant agency are seeking an Event Manager to join their team and take the lead on a range of high end automotive events.
This specialist agency is renowned for delivering bespoke quality events within the automotive sector and as such have built up a solid client base. The team here are hardworking and committed to delivering a portfolio of projects ranging from conferences, dealer events, ride and drives to incentives and exhibitions based in the UK and overseas.
Due to their ongoing success, they are offering the opportunity for an Event Manager to join their team! You role will focus on the delivery of events, ensuring the client's brand is being represented to the highest standard.
As a Field Event Manager you will provide support to the client's event programme, delivering a range of exciting UK events! As The Field Event Manager you will attend all recce days with the client and provide solutions to the Logistics Coordinator to manage each event effectively.
This role will manage a small team of Brand ambassadors on site to keep their product knowledge up to date and enable them to work as a team.
You will also support all event programmes in the event business with new ideas, development of customer journeys and added value.
* Ensure all events are delivered in line with the customer objectives and within budget
* To provide onsite event support to the event team, clients & demo team
* To effectively process all H&S requirements
* To work closely with the Logistics Coordinator
* To provide clear and timely communication
* To produce data capture and Event logs reports to support reviews, evaluations and analysis
* Provide costs if items purchased on site to the Logistics coordinator
* Gain approval for all spend before items are purchased
* To work within a team environment and support colleagues
* To provide clear instructions and objectives or the onsite event team
The ideal candidate must come from an agency and have a proven background in delivering a range of events from end to end including full logistics and budget management. Any experience of working within the automotive sector will be beneficial although not essential for this position.
In return for your commitment, you will be provided with the opportunity to take the lead role and add in your own creative twist on a wide range of world class events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across production, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!