Working from home available 3 days a week - This is an exceptional opportunity for an Account Director to join an international company and shape their events team and portfolio!
This expanding full service agency are renowned for delivering cutting edge events throughout the globe. From conferences and roadshows through to incentives and product launches, they have dedicated teams in-house including event management, production, creatives and event technology. As a result of their on-going success, they have established a strong client base of blue chip brands across sectors including automotive, healthcare and financial to name a few!
Due to an exciting development, they are now seeking an Account Director to ensure consistent standards and develop the business and growth of the company.
As Account Director you will a calm, well-organised manager with the responsibility of overseeing a team and ensuring high standard of work. Responsibilities include:
- Management and development of an operational team
- Responsible for the successful management of events ensuring high quality of delivery
- Managing a wide range of different events including high profile global conferences, incentives, sales conferences, congresses, and corporate hospitality.
- Building client relationships to ensure client retention and high levels of client satisfaction
- To build supplier relations and manage these accordingly
- Main point of contact for Procurement client & key stakeholders
- Generating new leads within clients & generate new business and opportunities to pitch, present and propose solutions.
- Lead and produce sales presentations and proposals for pitches.
- Produce analysis and reporting for clients
- Oversee large complex events and client budgets, prepare spreadsheets, costings, etc.
- Achieve targets set for increase and growth on accounts
Candidates must have experience working on large scale international events and be confident managing delivery from end to end. You will have managed events teams previously and have experience managing and growing key client accounts. Experience working with pharmaceutical events and clients would be highly advantageous.
This role will involve some travel, both in the UK and overseas.
This is a great opportunity to join this established, global organisation that have a flexible and social nature!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: MM18496