VENUE/HOME WORKING: This is a career defining opportunity to join a leading business and take hold of developing the production department.
We are working with one of the most unique, exciting and versatile venues in London which acts as a hub of inspiration for artists and emerging talent to create extraordinary work and where young people can grow creatively as individuals. They believe in the power of creativity to change lives. By giving young people the chance to engage with the arts through our music, media and performance projects, they inspire them to reach further, dream bigger, and achieve more.
This venue also has a unique commercial model of events which generates significant income each year through the hire of the main space and previous clients have included ASOS, Chanel and Tommy Hilfiger among many others. The space itself attracts a huge range of events meaning that no two days are the same in this fast-paced and creative workplace.
Due to an increase in enquiries, this venue are now looking for an Event Sales Manager to identify and implement creative sales strategies and work closely with the Head of Events to ensure the most effective use of the commercial diary. Key responsibilities will include:
* Meeting sales targets
* Managing relationships with clients
* Liaising with external suppliers and internal teams
* Taking initial commercial hire enquiries via email and telephone.
* Managing the Event Sales Coordinator, ensuring they are performing effectively and efficiently
* Implementing training and development programmes as required.
* Upselling at all relevant opportunities
* Identifying and developing new income opportunities
* Producing a monthly sales
* Developing strong relationships with all external contacts
* Ensuring regular and effective communications with all prospective clients
* Maximising industry networking opportunities
* Converting leads into bookings
The successful candidate will have experience working for a venue, preferably within a sales capacity. You will have a proven track record achieving and exceeding sales targets. This venue are looking for someone who is a team player and has the ability to work calmly within an occasionally challenging environment. In hand you will be given the opportunity to work in a fantastic venue who deliver truly exceptional events.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.
Vacancy Reference: LS18605