Leading global developer and operator of Flagship Destinations, with an incredible portfolio of which 86% retail, 6% offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. So, a very varied reach. Currently, the Group owns and operates 85 shopping centres, including 53 Flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Present on two continents and in 12 countries and provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers.
Their culture is imaginative and bold, always pushing the boundaries to achieve results.
Their culture embraces creativity, diversity and progression, nurturing everyone they work with to reach the top of their profession.
Purpose – Brand Experience Manager
The successful Brand Experience Manager will join their Commercial Partnerships team based in London to support the Lead Brand Partnerships Manager in generating income through brand partnerships in UK Shopping Centres.
- Be responsible for driving revenue within the experiential and event sales team to achieve the overall budget whilst working closely with the Brand Partnerships team to ensure collaboration across the whole Commercial Partnerships department.
- Identify a strong pipeline of targets in key agencies, pursue those targets with creative options and close business.
- Identify all sales opportunities, short and long term, with the emphasis on developing into wider brand partnerships with the Brand Partnerships team.
- Must demonstrate excellent sales skills and relationships with clients.
- Chase leads and keep up to date with the latest industry trends and competitor activity. • Liaise with relevant departments (e.g. marketing, centre management) to maximise the value of bookings and maintain standards throughout the centres
- Ensure contracts are issued and accurately recorded in reports for all transactions.
- Provide an end-to-end service to all clients with a focus on being proactive and innovative. Advert
- Create strong and successful relationships with the PR agency ensuring maximum exposure through key activations.
- Provide necessary reports and financials to report to URW Corporate team
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Extensive experience and a proven track record with or within integrated media, sponsorship or partnership agency or media owner.
- Excellent sales skills and media market knowledge.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Proven presentation and negotiation/networking skills.
Values & Behaviors
Their values make us who they are. They are reflected in very concrete, day-to-day actions: how they work together, how they interact with each other, how they deliver together. Their values are the foundation of how they succeed together today, and how they will succeed together tomorrow.
EXCELLENCE – Delivering positive and sustainable impact
TEAMWORK – Uniting diverse talent to succeed #
ETHICS – Building on trust and transparency #
BOLDNESS – Operating with an ambitious vision
PASSION – Loving what they can achieve together
OWNERSHIP – They are action-oriented and accountable is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience, and skills. Standing against racism, discrimination, and bias of any kind. We believe that diversity is vital to the success of their business, and we are committed to creating an environment of belonging. We welcome, embrace, and make the most of people’s individual differences, including race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and other legally protected characteristics.
This position would suit: Brand Experience Manager, Experiential Sales Manager, Experience Manager, Experiential Manager, Brand Experience and Sales Manager, Brand Manager, Brand Experience Lead, Brand Experience Expert, Brand Sales Manager.
We are urgently recruiting for this position, please contact us ASAP. Thank you