An award-winning creative agency specialising in the creative design, planning and delivery of all creative communications such as online broadcasts, conferences, exhibitions, events, brand identity and digital services. Described as one of the most vibrant, caring agencies you could wish to work with. Specialists in working with high-growth companies and have worked with an enviable list of companies. Tech giants such as Google, YouTube, Twitter and Stripe, financial services companies such as Barclays and Standard Chartered and energy businesses. Their clients are the change-makers who are challenging the way things are and reimagining how they could be. Through creating memorable and collaborative virtual and physical experiences for them, we positively promote their brand and reputation in this increasingly complex, uncertain and online world. A company committed to making sustainability, diversity and inclusion part of everything they do.
The Account Director will work closely with senior leadership and supporting team and clients to deliver account strategy and event programmes and projects for multiple clients, including some of the companies Key Accounts. They will be the day to day contact for Key Clients, whilst leading and managing the team to ensure project delivery and internal processes are carried out to the highest standard.
This position would suit someone with strong, methodical and accurate administration and IT skills. A strong interest in HR is beneficial as the role will give hands on understanding of and exposure to the full gamut of this function.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director Main purpose To establish and grow client accounts, taking responsibility for driving revenue and profitability in both live and digital events for designated clients. To take an active approach in supporting team members, managing systems, tools and processes in order to optimise account management and maximise billable hours and overall efficiencies.
- To take responsibility for developing new and existing client relationships
- To secure respect from colleagues and suppliers; be a reliable team-player and a good communicator.
- Have excellent project management skills and enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of projects
- Cultivate the values of within the organisation, especially those of inclusivity and diversity ensure the use of the company way within the company operations
Main duties of an Account Director
- To focus on profitability, performance and client satisfaction
- divide time between account management & business development, and operational responsibilities Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities - Account Management & Business Development
- Nurture and expand client relationships, building value and ROI for our services
- Create and deliver account plans
- Become a proactive and trusted adviser/event consultant, understanding a client's business objectives and KPIs.
- Create regular dialogue to source new opportunities, sourcing income and ensuring profitability for designated accounts
- Manage the planning, design and delivery of designated client project/pitch work
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of our clients’ brands, their products/services and their competition, responding accordingly to their requirements Operational Management
- Provide support with all account management and business forecast tools so that they are properly maintained and regularly communicated to ensure account management success
- Ensure all designated business proposals and account plans are clearly structured to ensure clarity, commerciality and accuracy
- Ensure each project has a contractual engagement and an SOW agreed prior to commencement of delivery
- Incorporate sustainability initiatives in project-related planning and delivery activities
- 20 days annual leave on top of Bank Holidays, with additional days given over the Christmas period that are non-contractual After 3 months –
- Company pension scheme matching 5% contributions
- Annual & quarterly bonus (non-contractual)
- Tax-efficient cycle to work benefit Season ticket loan
- Additional optional health benefits (Health insurance, Dental & health cashback)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity pay following 2 years of service After 2 years - life assurance After 4 years - additional 5 days of holiday
This client builds an inclusive culture by identifying, acquiring, developing and retaining a highly skilled and high-performing workforce that reflects the diverse global marketplace in which we operate, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious preference, sexual orientation, physical attributes, and educational background.
This position would suit: Client Services Director Agency, Agency Client Services Director, Account Director Live Events, Account Director Communications, Client Services Director Events, Events Services Director, Head of Client Services, Director of Client Services, Account Director Senior Account Manager Events, Senior Account Manager, Senior Account Manager Live Events, Live Events Project Director.