If you love putting together and delivering top-end event and incentive programmes, have fab event logistics skills, creative flair and love building your own client relationships .. then this role and agency is a fab one for you!
Company and Context
This leading London-based agency specialise in devising and delivering top end incentive and event programmes in London and the UK for their international clients - a varied mix of corporates and organisations (mainly from Canada, USA, Australia, Scandinavia and Benelux) – their specialism is devising and delivering top end inbound incentive and event programmes – 5* all the way. Due to returning and new clients and continued growth they are looking for another Senior Project Manager / Event Director to join their brilliant team.
As Senior Project Manager / Event Director you’ll have full ownership of developing and delivering a varied range of high-end incentive and event programmes – mainly with London and it’s varied wonderful venues, victuals, views and varied experiences a key part of the colourful incentive/event programme! You’ll have full ownership of all aspects of your events and programmes (normally group, often VIP) – direct contact with the client throughout, planning and managing all logistical aspects – across venue, accommodation, travel, sub events, dinners, activities etc. All programmes are hi-end, so bespoke dinners at wonderfully special or historical venues, accommodation at top 4/5*hotels, VIP transfers and top end experiences, etc are the norm. Most programmes are London-based and focussed, but can also be wider afield within the UK, and the company also has a separate team working out of their Edinburgh office. You’ll devise and implement complex and detailed group programmes, liaising throughout with client and suppliers. You’ll be joining a friendly, down to earth, flexible, collaborative informal but professional team who are highly respected leaders in their field.
We’re looking for someone who oozes brilliance in event operations and event logistics skills along with creative flair – an eye for the smooth and seamless flow of complex logistics, as well as the wow factor of a bespoke gala dinner at a unique and interesting venue. You’ll love dealing directly with your clients, using your excellent people skills to build relationships, able to adapting to their specific cultural or personal quirks – and they’ll love dealing with you, building trust and respect – that lead to fabulous feedback, and repeat business. Specifically we’re looking for someone who can bring:
- Proven experience (min 4 years) of planning and managing complex group events, preferably within an agency setting (experience in a DMC or UK incoming travel business highly beneficial)
- Excellent people skills - ability to work flexibly, and build excellent relationships with executive level Clients to develop customised event programme solutions to meet their needs/audiences/objectives
- Experience dealing across all aspect of event logistics, venues, accommodation, travel & transfers, f&b,activities etc Knowledge, curiosity and enthusiasm about London and the UK as a competitive business tourism market Aware of event industry trends and insights, and constantly looking for new and innovative offerings
- Commerically astute, budget management skills, with excellent negotiation skills
- A master juggler who is great under pressure, collaborative and solution focussed
- Live event production, experience of co-ordinating entertainment, food & beverage etc are all desirable skills/knowledge
The great thing about this agency is that you’ll have full ownership of your projects and clients – so this will hugely suit someone who really loves getting both their teeth and their creative mind into developing and delivering fantastic event programmes, that are memorable to all involved (both client and guest alike) for their superlative delivery, amazing service, and high end experience. Sound like the sort of role you are looking for?
Click APPLY now if you tick the boxes above – and are looking for a fab new opportunity to deliver amazing incentive programmes and events for a varied international clientele!