Remote based role - Occasional travel to London / Manchester - Your chance to join this leading agency and take on a pivotal role in the creation and delivery of technical solutions.
This well-established company have been undergoing an exciting period of growth and specialise in a wide range of events from large scale conferences through to international incentives for a wide range of clients across sectors including IT, technology and financial services to name a few. With inhouse teams covering venue sourcing, group travel and full event management they work collaboratively together to delivery flawless events time and time again!
As part of a wider company, and with continued growth, they have offices both across the UK and internationally offering huge scope for progression and coupled with a supportive team culture and excellent benefits there has never been a better time to join this leading agency.
Due to continued growth and client demand there is now an exciting opportunity for a Technology and Solutions Manager to join their dedicated team and work across the business. Focusing on process improvement, systems optimisation and technology platforms and solutions responsibilities are broad and include;
- Understanding the objectives of an event and how event technology can be integrated to enhance the experience
- Working closely with internal technical, reporting and operational teams to identify and improve processes and innovation
- Understanding platforms being utilised and advising on enhancements
- Troubleshooting potential issues and communicating these
- Coordinating with local, regional and global colleagues on the development and implementation of new solutions
- Creating processes and procedures including workflows, templates and other items required for implementation
- Being the subject matter expert for 3rd party event technology platforms
- Assisting with technology development projects
- Stakeholder management
- Strategic account management of key technology suppliers, contracts and implementation
Candidates must have a strong understanding of software systems and processes coupled with experience in the events or travel sector. Candidates should ideally have experience of delegate registration and strong platform experience, with the utilisation of platforms including EventsAIR, Cvent, Aventri being highly advantageous. Experience of working with, or knowledge of, audience engagement tools (apps / polling etc) would also be highly desirable, as would experience of implementing process and / or event technology changes. Candidates must be client facing and have experience of managing and liaising with external suppliers!
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for travel and events to utilise their experience and strong technical knowledge to enhance events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference - LGK18620