Remote based role - Regular travel to UK offices is required - A unique opportunity to take on a pivotal sales role for this international agency!
This well-established company have been undergoing an exciting period of growth and specialise in a wide range of events from large scale conferences through to international incentives and for a wide range of clients across sectors including technology, pharma, retail and financial services to name a few. With inhouse teams covering venue sourcing, group travel and full event management they work collaboratively together to delivery flawless events time and time again!
As part of a wider company, and with continued growth, they have offices both across the UK and internationally offering huge scope for progression and, coupled with a supportive team culture and excellent benefits, there has never been a better time to join this leading agency.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for an ambitious and driven BDM / Sales Manager to come on board and help develop business, identifying new opportunities and bringing new clients on board. Selling both full service event management services as well as standalone requirements this is a broad role with responsibilities including:
- Creating and developing a sales strategy
- Managing the sales process from end to end
- Proactively generating new business leads as well as converting incoming leads
- Working closely with marketing teams to develop marketing strategy and generate additional leads
- Working closely with the wider business's sales team
- Identifying new opportunities
- Actively developing business from new clients
- Developing RFP's and proposals
- Leading the pitch process
- Building long lasting relationships
- Networking at events and trade shows and representing the business at these
- Monitoring and assessing industry trends and competitor offerings and pricing
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in seeking out and winning business ideally gained from working within an event, travel or production agency environment, although other event related backgrounds will also be considered. Candidates need to have a solid understanding of the events market and have experience of creating RFP responses and proposals. Candidates must have strengths in developing relationships and identifying opportunities, as well as pitching for business. Experience of working with systems including Microsoft Dynamics and EventsAIR would be advantageous but not essential.
This is a remote based role but candidates need to be able to access their UK offices regularly in order to work effectively with the wider delivery team.
Offering an excellent working environment, including a strong team ethos, competitive salaries, and fantastic career opportunities, this is certainly an opportunity not to be missed!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events, experiential and creative. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.
Vacancy reference - LGK18619