A well-established venue, they have a variety of clients and projects - and deliver a range of corporate events both big and small both live and virtually! They use their sound technical knowledge to enhance client experience and continually innovate.
Alongside their brilliant reputation, they also offer progression paths and are actively encouraging of their staff to continually improve.
You will be responsible from the initial planning stage, right through to the event delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Advising on complex technical elements of events
* Overall responsibility for the technical aspects of an event
* Assisting with pitches for new business
* Working with Project Managers to plan crew & logistics
* Creating detailed pre and post event production schedules and documentation
* Building quotations for events
* Troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
* Producing Health & Safety plans & risk assessments
* Overseeing the on-site rig & de-rig of installations
The ideal candidate will come from an AV Technician/AV Project Management background and have experience of working at conferences, congresses & award shows. You will also have experience of virtual events.
In return you will have the chance to work for a fantastic agency who offer a close knit team culture and lots of added benefits.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.