FULL REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE | An exciting opportunity to join this fantastic agency, in a client facing role working on a range of large scale global projects!
With a pedigree in delivering cutting edge, large scale projects on a truly global platform, this is THE agency to work for and they now have an opportunity for a client facing Congress Project Manager to oversee the end to end logistics of congresses for a large pharmaceutical client.
The Congress Project Manager will work with internal teams to ensure the delivery of both UK and overseas congresses in a live and virtual capacity. You will be heavily client facing and be the face of the agency for this global pharmaceutical client, confidently managing the account as well as delivering projects.
The range of duties will include:
* Leading congresses from brief stage
* Client management
* Liaising with internal departments
* Overseeing registration and logistics teams
* Working with designers, producers and creatives alike
* Budget management and reconciliation
* Managing 3rd party suppliers and reducing rates wherever possible
* Supporting and managing senior level stakeholders
* Leading each project timeline and milestone meeting
* Acting as the Project Lead on-site to ensure a smooth delivery
* Post event de-brief with client
The ideal candidate will be from an event background, managing the end to end delivery of congress events combined with high organisation skills and client confidence.
Although based remotely you'll be joining a highly supportive team where you will be developed, supported and feel an important part of a first rate events team.
This is a fantastic career development opportunity, where you will gain exposure to working for high profile brands whilst working for one of the best agencies in the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global player to take your career to new heights!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting. Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!
Vacancy reference: MM18640