London, office based - Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a leading experiential events agency working with huge brands in the film and technology sector? If so then this is the role for you!
A forward thinking experiential agency having worked in the industry for close to 15 years, they partner with some of the leading names in the film and gaming sectors delivering experiential advertising campaigns alongside a variety of other events including press launches, road shows and much more! This creative agency specialise in the production of both UK and international immersive events creating experiences which promote their client brand in a unique way and bringing events to life.
They are a small team offering the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of their events and providing a friendly and close knit team to join.
With plenty of current and upcoming business, they are now recruiting a Senior Account Executive to join their team. Working closely with the wider team to deliver events for big players in the industry, the role will include the following responsibilities:
* Assisting with the production of projects from initial client brief through to completion
* Researching for proposals, including location research and supplier costings
* Creative input and brainstorming
* Creating pitch documents for submission to clients
* Liaising and managing clients, suppliers, venues and staff
* Adhering to strict deadlines and managing time efficiently to ensure projects run smoothly
* Logistical planning of events including transport, travel and accommodation
* Staff recruitment including briefing and managing onsite staff
* Budget management using spreadsheets
* Onsite management including site visits and event installation
* Post event evaluation
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role for an experiential agency, although other backgrounds may be considered. The role will suit a creative and passionate individual with the desire to progress in the experiential events sector and who has previous experience in assisting with or managing similar events. Our client is open to varying levels of candidates however you must have a creative flair and be willing to provide ideas to ensure each event has a unique feel.
In return this excellent agency will provide a nurturing environment for the right person to grow and develop alongside a competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.