Are you looking for a fantastic step in your career, joining one of London's most iconic venues?
This iconic London based venue hosts a range of ever-growing, eclectic, large scale events such as exhibitions, festivals, live sporting events, concerts, theatre shows and outdoor experiences.
Established nearly 150 years, they have a broad base of interesting clients from both agencies and end users. The multi-purpose venue has both indoor and outdoor space, offering a versatile backdrop for a wide range of business, as well as having an exciting in-house event programme!
With a growing number of events, there is now the opportunity for a customer focussed Assistant Visitor Services Manager to join them and support the wider team on a range of areas.
The responsibilities of this role include;
- First point of contact for the front of house team
- Supporting the Visitor Services Manager with customer focussed training and development
- Delivering excellent customer service to visitors and event attendees
- Acting as the key point of escalation for customer queries and complaints
- Operational management of the Supervisory team, including recruitment, training, and onboarding
- Overseeing the box office, cloakroom, information point and access platform operations
- Attending event briefs and internal meetings
The successful candidate will have strong customer service skills and should be confident communicating with clients and customers. You will be able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and have experience in supervising a team. Use of box office or ticketing systems is strongly favoured, and experience in a venue or leisure facility handling customer enquiries is required. A confident telephone manner and excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
The ideal candidate will be team player with a proactive approach. If you are looking for exposure in an exciting, large-scale venue and a team that prides itself on delivering the highest quality events, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for, please visit our website to view all the opportunities we are recruiting for.
Vacancy reference: MM18646