Our client is a well respected agency who has specialised in the pharma sector for many years. Over the years, they have forged relationships with a global network of trusted suppliers, local ground agents, translators and hotel chains. and have experience of working in major congress venues globally, and built relationships with Professional Congress Organisers when working in those venues.
They are now looking for a Project Manager - Logistics to work as part of a team delivering high profile pharma events for their clients.
- Manage the logistics aspects of your nominated accounts
- Ensure that what you do and deliver is creative and profitable from initial concept through to successful delivery
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Help penetrate and develop the accounts you work on
- Give voice to creative ideas to support the logistical and other factors relating to any project you are working on
- Assist in the research and development for pitches and proposals
- Attend pitches as required
- Understand each of the agencies services and the kind of projects that have delivered for clients in the past.
- Ensure that every aspect of any event which you have responsibility for, is delivered to exceed client expectations, whilst working to the agreed net profit of the logistics of the project.
- Build excellent client relationships
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Design and develop registration sites
You must have:
- Strong agency background in logistics, ideally in a pharma environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to travel internationally