Our client is a well respected agency who has specialised in the pharma sector for many years. Over the years, they have forged relationships with a global network of trusted suppliers, local ground agents, translators and hotel chains. and have experience of working in major congress venues globally, and built relationships with Professional Congress Organisers when working in those venues.
They are now looking for a Head of Logistics/Account Director to manage the event team to deliver events for their clients to the highest standards to ensure that the high level of repeat business continues. This person will build excellent relationships with clients, suppliers and internal staff and manage the logistics team in their performance and delivery of workload.
As part of your role, you will successfully manage and grow nominated accounts and ensure efficient delivery of events for large groups and delegates globally.
You will also:
- Manage pre/post/on-site communications with stakeholders, local operating companies, external experts and suppliers.
- Manage the delegate management experience
- Co-ordinate the liaison with venues, DMC's, concierges and organise travel and visa's for events
- Work with the team to prepare rooming lists, transfer manifests, banqueting event orders, departure notices and welcome letters
- Oversee budget creation, management and reconciliation and negotiate with external suppliers.
- Successfully develop, manage, direct and grow nominated accounts as well as manage staff/teams working on these accounts and projects
- Manage the overall proposal process along with the detail and intricacies of a brief for a new or repeat piece of business, as well as managing the necessary research, creativity input and brainstorms
- Work across both corporate and consumer pharma clients.
You will need:
- Extensive event agency experience, ideally in the pharma sector
- Leadership experience
- Strong organisational and logistical experience
- The flexibility to work overseas]
Excellent progression available within this company for the right candidate.