The opportunity to join a leading corporate events organisation who operate in a wide variety of sectors across the globe.
This organisation has been going for nearly 20 years and has successfully carved themselves a reputable name within their field, offering bespoke event management services as well as much more. Working with clients within the retail, sport and oil & gas sector to name a few, this company takes pride in supplying an exceptional service.
With office in the UK and overseas, they are able to have a global reach when it comes to the businesses they partner with and are continuing to see some big growth plans in 2020.
This company are now looking for a Project Executive to join the team with duties including:
- Assisting Project Managers with events
- Sourcing venues
- Managing and supporting with event budgets
- Producing client proposals
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers
- Understanding clients' needs and requirements
- Attending client meetings when requested
- Dealing with any event related issues
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and schedules
- Taking and utilising client feedback
- Promoting the company's values at all times
The ideal candidate will have some events experience and will need to be well organised, work well under pressure and have the ability to adhere to tight deadlines. This role will suit someone who can proficiently use Microsoft office suite, including intermediate Excel. In hand you will be joining a fantastic company with the chance to extend your events experience.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: LS18609