A fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and ever-growing worldwide event agency!
An events agency who manage large-scale meetings, conferences, product launches and incentive trips globally.
They have a wide range of clients across various sectors, from auto to pharmaceutical and they create a customised approach that delivers excellent results.
The Project Manager will be responsible for successful delivery of international live event projects on time and on budget, maintaining effective day to day contact with a range of clients.
The range of duties will include:
- Support Strategic Meetings Management and Venue Sourcing
- Negotiate best possible rates
- Build and maintain strong client knowledge by attending weekly conference calls
- Stay current with supplier agreements
- Identify services required and coordinates security procedures
- Plans, orders, and oversee technology requirements
- Conducts a pre-meeting briefing and post-con with suppliers and facility providers
- Plans/creates agendas for site inspections
- Develops budget for meeting which may include vendor contract negotiations
- Determines logistical requirements that support program objectives
- Secures and communicates transportation/travel arrangements
- Determines setup for function rooms including seating and AV
- Prepares and reviews housing reports
- Complies with M&E technology usage as required
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of working in a similar M&E role within a comparable agency, delivering live event projects or within a major global corporate client events team.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy Reference: LS18654