Flexible working opportunities - This is a brilliant opportunity to join a flourishing agency and make a real difference to the events they deliver!
This boutique, family run agency organise a broad range of events for their established client base. Operating across sectors including pharmaceutical and automotive to name a few they deliver events including conferences, product launches, exhibitions, meetings and advisory boards both across the UK and internationally. Priding themselves on exceptional delivery and attention to detail they have developed long standing relationships with their clients, enabling them to grow through repeat business as well as winning new clients.
With a strong team ethos, competitive salaries and a flexible working approach only a smaller agency can offer, it has never been a better time to join this highly regarded agency!
Due to continued growth of both virtual and live events there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Event Manager to join their close-knit and dedicated team and deliver events across their client base. A broad, and all-encompassing role responsibilities will include:
- Managing events from initial concept through to delivery including full client contact
- Maintaining and developing client and stakeholder relationships
- Proposal writing and venue sourcing (including FAM trips)
- Supporting in pitching for business (when required)
- Full logistics including travel and accommodation booking
- Delegate registration and management
- Supplier sourcing, management and negotiation
- Ensuring projects are compliant
- Budget management including full financial reconciliation
- Onsite or virtual project management
- Managing teams onsite and mentoring junior members of the team
Candidates should ideally have an event agency background but other similar event backgrounds will be considered. Exposure to working with pharmaceutical clients or in the healthcare sector would be an added benefit, but is not essential for this role. Candidates currently operating at Event Executive level and managing their own smaller projects may also be considered "stepping up" into the role.
In return you will get the chance to join this fantastic boutique agency and work with some of the best in the business!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy reference: MM18704