London with wfh opportunities - Your chance to join this leading full service live & virtual event agency and take your career to the next level!
With an award winning reputation, a passionate and vibrant team and an office full (virtually) of creative and friendly people, this full service agency tend to need no introduction.
Always coming up with original, innovative and engaging solutions for their blue chip clients, it's no wonder this agency have an unrivalled reputation in the events world and has grown strongly over the past 12 months.
They continued to invest in their team, their technology and their services, which has led to a huge increase in new opportunities for them.
Now at an exciting point in their development and with services including production, presentation design, account management and creative they work across a wide variety of events (both live and virtual) including conferences and communication pieces. Covering a diverse range of sectors including financial services, IT, tech and pharma to name a few there has never been a better time to join this award winning agency!
Due to continued business wins and the growth of virtual and broadcast events (and the utilisation of their newly created virtual platform) there is now an opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join their close-knit team. A broad role, responsibilities include:
* Working closely with the Account Directors and Account Managers from initial brief through to delivery and post production
* Providing input to creative brainstorming sessions
* Assisting on client briefs and proposals, including costings
* Working with internal teams including Creatives, Designers, Producers and Logistics Managers
* Working across multiple events / projects at any one time
* Delivering events within a fast paced environment, tight deadlines and quick turnarounds
* Liaising with external suppliers
* Supporting with the virtual platform and uploading content when required
* Supporting with the technical delivery of virtual events and management of live events
* Carrying out ad-hoc and administrative duties
* Supporting with the facilitation of virtual events / onsite event management
The ideal candidate should ideally have experience of working within an event or production agency and have a proven background working across a range of events. Any exposure to virtual events and platforms would be an added benefit. Candidates must be client facing and have a creative flair but more importantly have the drive and ambition to join this leading creative agency and really make a difference to the events they deliver!
In return you will get the chance to work with some of the best in the industry and develop a wide range of creative and technical skills in the live and virtual event environment with the opportunity to develop further into content, account management or production!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.