We are working with a fantastic venue who are looking to grow their team!
This venue is set in 26 acres of the countryside in Buckinghamshire and is purpose built for conferences and includes five distinct buildings. Each of the self-contained buildings offers a main conference room and a number of syndicate rooms, dedicated bedrooms, dining room, lounge and bar.
In total there are eight main conference rooms and 24 syndicate rooms, three dining rooms, four bars and four coffee lounges. The venue offers dedicated conference facilities that are ideal for any group size up to 150 delegates. They offers 111 en-suite bedrooms, whether it be for business or leisure overnight stays.
This venue are now looking for an Events Administrator to join their team, to play an integral part in assisting the team to ensure that the office functions smoothly and all reactive enquiries are dealt with in a professional manner.
Duties will include the following:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Working as part of a team
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Providing information and guidance to clients
- Tracking and documenting customer enquiries and customer feedback
- Chasing detailed planning and input planning requirements into the system
- Preparing the weekly planning sheets for the relevant programme at the venue
- Liaising directly with customers on a weekly basis
- Coordinating external suppliers requirements
- Conducting client show-arounds of the venue
- Supporting finance administrator with invoicing
- Being aware of Health and Safety procedures
- Assisting with different aspects of market research
To be a successful applicant, you will have an excellent telephone manner, remain calm under pressure and have a good eye for detail. Previous experience working in an events role would be an advantage as would use of Rezlynx or similar booking system, although full training will be given.
In hand you will be working with a fantastic team, supporting with the delivery of key events at this stunning venue!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting
Vacancy Reference: LS18736