Exhibtion sales jobs
Are you looking for a job in Exhibition sales?
If you are looking to work in exhibition sales then Media Week jobs is the best place for you to start your search. Whether you are already working within Exhibition sales or are looking to use your existing sales skills within a new environment then Media Week jobs will help you find a new job
Exhibition sales - Which skills are most important ?
Excellent telephone and face-to-face inter-personal skills
- Strong sales negotiation and presentation potential
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Enthusiasm and passion for winning
- Good time management
- Excellent written skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Creativity in developing sales solutions for clients' needs
What are the main tasks of an exhibition sales person?
- Actively promote and sell exhibition space and value-added sponsorship opportunities to new and existing clients
- Conduct a telephone sales campaign to lapsed exhibitors and new prospects
- Source new exhibitors via competitive and niche exhibitions
- Actively seek out and follow through effectively on new prospects
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with new customers, understanding their business needs
- Achieve individual and group revenue targets
Want to get Exhibitions sales jobs sent to your in box?
Save time by creating your very own job alerts that will let you know every time a job that matches your exact search criteria appears. To create a job sign up here
Found 8 jobs in this campaign
If you are looking for your next challenge in a diverse and creative environment, then Royal Museums Greenwich has the perfect opportunity for you
Sales, blah blah blah, marketing, blah blah blah, share scheme, board role, click here for the good stuff...
Join this growing and diverse events business and take your career to new heights!
We have an opportunity for a Conference Programme Executive to join the CIPD Events team,
Executive Producer needed
Our client is urgently looking for a determined Senior Sales professional to work on leading culinary events
Our global events and exhibition agency client is looking for an event Sales Executive to join their growing team.
This is your opportunity to support the growth and development of a well established and exciting exhibition design & build agency!