Exhibtion sales jobs
Are you looking for a job in Exhibition sales?
If you are looking to work in exhibition sales then Media Week jobs is the best place for you to start your search. Whether you are already working within Exhibition sales or are looking to use your existing sales skills within a new environment then Media Week jobs will help you find a new job
Exhibition sales - Which skills are most important ?
Excellent telephone and face-to-face inter-personal skills
- Strong sales negotiation and presentation potential
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Enthusiasm and passion for winning
- Good time management
- Excellent written skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Creativity in developing sales solutions for clients' needs
What are the main tasks of an exhibition sales person?
- Actively promote and sell exhibition space and value-added sponsorship opportunities to new and existing clients
- Conduct a telephone sales campaign to lapsed exhibitors and new prospects
- Source new exhibitors via competitive and niche exhibitions
- Actively seek out and follow through effectively on new prospects
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with new customers, understanding their business needs
- Achieve individual and group revenue targets
Want to get Exhibitions sales jobs sent to your in box?
Save time by creating your very own job alerts that will let you know every time a job that matches your exact search criteria appears. To create a job sign up here
Found 6 jobs in this campaign
An exciting opportunity to join the UK representative of one of the leading exhibition organisers in the world!
Unique opportunity to help drive a growing exhibition design and build company to greater heights.
Do you have experience in exhibition, event or media sales? Our client based in London is looking for an Exhibition Sales Manager to join their team.
Business Development Manager for Unique Creative Agency in London £35,000 plus Bonus My client is an exclusive and one of a kind event agent who ar...
RMG15974 - An exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a leading events agency and play a pivotal part in their growth!
We are seeking to engage a dynamic and experienced Freelance Event Manager. With a passion for empowering those around you