Exhibtion sales jobs
Are you looking for a job in Exhibition sales?
If you are looking to work in exhibition sales then Media Week jobs is the best place for you to start your search. Whether you are already working within Exhibition sales or are looking to use your existing sales skills within a new environment then Media Week jobs will help you find a new job
Exhibition sales - Which skills are most important ?
Excellent telephone and face-to-face inter-personal skills
- Strong sales negotiation and presentation potential
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Enthusiasm and passion for winning
- Good time management
- Excellent written skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Creativity in developing sales solutions for clients' needs
What are the main tasks of an exhibition sales person?
- Actively promote and sell exhibition space and value-added sponsorship opportunities to new and existing clients
- Conduct a telephone sales campaign to lapsed exhibitors and new prospects
- Source new exhibitors via competitive and niche exhibitions
- Actively seek out and follow through effectively on new prospects
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with new customers, understanding their business needs
- Achieve individual and group revenue targets
Want to get Exhibitions sales jobs sent to your in box?
Save time by creating your very own job alerts that will let you know every time a job that matches your exact search criteria appears. To create a job sign up here
Found 6 jobs in this campaign
Exciting opportunity to join a boutique creative agency (with the backing of a global player) who are growing the team and reputation - fast!
A consumer exhibition organiser seeks a Sales Manager to build commercial growth for a live event focused on the outdoor sports industry.
Global communications agency is looking for an experienced proactive institutional sales professional. You will have several years of working with...
Are you an experienced Client Services Director/ Group Account Director looking to relocate to Dubai? Then read on..
Reporting into the Head of Hearst Live this role will have responsibility for leadership of the shows team, creation of new Hearst Live owned shows.
A well respected exhibition organiser with a focus on consumer shows is seeking an experienced, results-focused Sales Executive to work alongside t...